Thistlegrey Interiors will adhere to the UK Government Guidance on working safely during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
If the government policy permits us to meet face to face then before the meeting appointment, site visit or installation, we will:
- Confirm that the client or a member of Thistlegrey Interiors does not have Covid-19 symptoms
- Clients should prepare and clean the property prior to our arrival - clean door handles and surfaces with anti--bacterial products or soapy detergents, leave all doors open in the property prior to our arrival.
- Prepare for social distancing with the minimum amount of people present.
- All furniture and accessories supplied by Thistlegrey Interiors will be thoroughly cleaned with anti-bacterial cleaning agent prior to installation and installed with gloves and cleaned before leaving.
- All staff on site will have personal protective equipment, use face masks, disposable gloves, and will use and be provided with hand sanitiser.
If we are unable to meetup face to face, then we can arrange the following:
- Telephone and video consultations can be provided
- Paperwork can be supplied in digital format, and we can use online digital signatures.
Thank you and stay safe.